Monday, June 14, 2010

Good ol' Wongs.

lol, I was in the middle of watching 'Fearless'.  The main character refused to drink the wine offered by his friend.  Upon the inquisitive look of his friend, he responds 'I must right the wongs of my past'.  lololol, Wongs.  One must recognise this is an Asian film, and who knows which of the many Wong's he may have insulted e.g. Arthur.  Or Nathan. 

Anyway, that's it for now.  Back to 'Fearless'.

Oh, exams you say?  Yeah, in the middle of Stuvac.  Thus, 'Fearless'.  I'll seeya later.

Why am I not studying?  Well, I have been.  Damn biology.  It can die in a fire.  And therefore, I arrived at the same conclusion: 'Fearless'.  Good day to you.

Good luck for semester exams, seeya during the break =)

Josh

3 comments:

  1. 2 wongs don't make a white. -mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the logic in your argument mo lolol.

    Unless...

    Scenario 1: Two whites decide to take up the name of Wong for whatever reason, in which case a white will be made.

    Scenario 2: Two Wongs decide to adopt two whites for whatever reason, and, the two whites now operating under the banner of Wongs will also make white.

    Scenario 3: Wongs are actually white. Did I just blow your mind?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha true that.

    Ooo, btw, one of the panda's at Adelaide Zoo was called 'Wang Wang'. Hilarity ensues.

    good luck with exams guys,

    Josh

    ReplyDelete