Saturday, May 8, 2010

Kushka

It is without a doubt that I speak from the bottom of my heart when I say

Hello.

However when I say

How are you?

I definitely don't mean it.

Thinking about blogging made me think: What have people suggested that I blog about? There are so many things, so I'm just going to put them all into one spot (an anagram for post woo).

I get really pissed off at the fact that LMFAO get most of the credit for "Let the Bass Kick in Miami Bitch", and Chuckie rarely gets a mention. I'm sure everyone's heard the mashup:

This is a combination of Chuckie's song "Let the Bass Kick" and LMFAO's "I'm in Miami Bitch". Dunno who orchestrated it, so let's say it was equal involvement. However, LMFAO are by far the more popular guys out of the 2 'groups' (Chuckie's just one guy).

Let's look at the originals.


So let me know which you think is better. I think Chuckie's song is way way better and LMFAO's song is just boring. And this is why I get pissed off at Chuckie's lack of credit for the popular mashup.

Quick lighthearted moment.



Ok I promise there will be less youtube in this colour. Mr Adelaide can't watch youtube because he doesn't understand how to circumvent uni nets. I think I know who will survive the great aussie firewall. So how do I feel? I am contented at the moment people. It's very comforting to know where your spot in life lies after arguing about it with yourself for many a time. And I continue to live one day at a time. I don't like to know in advance where the sunshine and rain takes me. But it takes me to good places.


And finally, some amazing jazz rap to get your ears chillin'.

-mo

No comments:

Post a Comment