Wednesday, May 5, 2010

So Counterstrike, in a trenchcoat, standing outside your door. What do you do, GO.

So.  I just started doing my tutorial worksheet, just minding my own business and trudging along.  Then there's a knock on my door:

"Counterstrike????" says PJ (Pharmacy Josh; I'm apparently DJ as a result), with a corny smile on his face and holding a perfect 'ta-da!' pose.  Thus the title: reminds me of those guys from How I met your Mother.  Steaksauceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

So Counterstrike is now installing on my computer.  Your accusing eyes are hurtful, but won't change a thing.  I've already done the click OK to continue; there's officially no going back now.  Anyway, since I've put work on pause, I thought I may as well do a quick blog post.

It's just started raining over here.  And I believe it's a cry for justice.  For example, Tuesday morning: I'm in a 8am Periodontology lecture, listening to the lecturer, when suddenly, she stops her lecture and says 'Looks like someone is sleepy', looking right at me.  It must be noted that
a) It's an 8am lecture, of course most people in the room are sleepy.
b) Despite the sound logic of (a), I'm not sleeping; I'm not even half-sleeping, or daydreaming, or simply not paying attention (I got a good 8 hours of sleep).  In fact, I'm listening to what she has been saying and I'm LOOKING RIGHT BACK AT HER.
So, of course, I don't flinch, and assume she's talking about someone else.  But then, she's like 'You, in the glasses.'  WHAT THE HELL.  I'm just sitting there, stunned mullet, followed by a long 'Errrrrrrrrrr, are you serious...".  Did she not read a): there are a tonne of other people who her statement may apply to, but not frigging me, not at that moment WHEN IM FRIGGING LOOKING RIGHT AT HER.  Once again, rain.  Hand of Justice awaits.  Hopefully to smack her in the face.   

Anyway, I've gotta start playing CS.

Oh, in spite of the angry capitalised letters, I'm not angry.  The next lecture, we were introduced to the beta blocker 'proponolol'.  lololol.  lolololololol.

Cya later!

Josh

2 comments: