Saturday, May 1, 2010

V for Vomgoshmymindjustexploded!

Disclaimer: This is a short intermission from normal blog broadcasts in light of recent media which I have viewed these past days.

V FOR VENDETTA, OMGOSH, JUST FINISHED WATCHING IT, IT WAS LEGEN- WAIT FOR IT... DARY!  Yes, I've also been watching my fair share of How I met your Mother. 

Two mind explosions in one day.  Finished watching Fight Club just before lunch, had a similar reaction to the one above. 

I'm aware that the artsy fartsy, pendantic smantic readers who essentially pride themselves as Movie critics will be thinking I'm
(a) behind the times; these are epicly old films, and
(b) Making a big fuss over nothing too special, it's just Fight Club and V for Vendetta. 
And to those people, I say (a) I'm living in Adelaide; things are a little backwards here, and (b) Take back those filthy evil lying liar lies, they were awesome movies. 

Anyway, I'm going to sleep.  Okay, clearly that was a lie, I still need to recuperate from the MASSIVE MIND EXPLOSION.  Remedy: more How I met your Mother, I think that will do the trick.

Josh 

No comments:

Post a Comment