Friday, May 14, 2010

WOD

A man on a mission you say?  Or did I say it?  Regardless, clarification may be necessary: when you/I say 'a man', it should be noted that this man is me.  Not a general 'man' ('general man' *followed by salute*), cos that would be way to broad.  Because I am on a mission: to stop saying 'frick' [henceforth 'Word of death' or WOD].

See, the youthful readers of this blog only see a small slice of me, and as a result, are rewarded with ecstacy (at low low street prices).  Yet, they are unaware of the unimportant, yet overtly important fact that I say [WOD] quite frequently.  Or rather incessantly.  It's gotten to a point where people around me have caught on, where a mate of mine recently texted 'Dude, where the [WOD] are you'.  Sure, he said that partly out of courtesy, in the place of a swear word (which has saved me much time and effort to transcribe the text message: this family friendly blog refuses to accept profanities and nonsensical words like 'abciximab'...HOLY CRAP THAT'S A WORD, WHAT KIND OF RETARD TEACHER AT HIS RETARD SCHOOL TAUGHT HIM TO SPELL WORDS).  Anyway, long story short, or in fact, no story at all, abciximab is the most stupid word in the history of man kind.  Worst.  word.  ever. 

Did I recount a completely redundant story merely to bag out that word abciximab?  Um...yes.  I think I just did. 

In other news, I've successfully gotten some of my friends to say 'gaybar' even more frequently than I do.  lololol.

Speaking of gay, I have a sad revelation.  I asked the gay guy in my year if he faced towards or away from the shower.  He said towards the shower head.  =(.  So that was very mega sad.  Goodbye Shower head Theory, may you sprinkle joy on someone else's head in the future. 

Okay, back to work.  Still crossing my fingers that Sarbin will come out to Pub Crawl with us.  A man can dream.  Oh yes, he can.  And that man is me.  On a mission by the way. Well, not really.

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment