Monday, January 25, 2010

i'm starting a skimountaineering institution

good evening

what will follow will be the greatest thing to grace this earth.

once we get it going.

right now, its not the greatest thing to grace this earth. but Rome wasn't built in a day. the ceasefire in Ireland wasn't brought about in a week. I was not made in my mother's womb in just one month.

no greatness comes slowly. it takes another 8 months to fashion it properly.

so in 9 months time, myself and josh will have given birth to an amazing blog.

conception begins now.

have a nice day
-mo

3 comments:

  1. You'll have to be extra mean since Josh is simply too nice. But this looks promising, I'll add it to my list of RSS feeds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mosh, I would like to discuss some things about your skimountaneering site... I a big skimountaineering fan and I m sure we could help each other ( I am in a similar project ). Could you please write me an email: info ( at ) becomeslovakia.com.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!

    ReplyDelete