Sunday, January 31, 2010

TTAN - Those are the initials for 2009.

I'm gonna be double posting, cos there's too much to say =(. 


Who can honestly say 'I actually know the in's and out's of Mo and Josh's 2009?'  I was a bad guy in 2009; I put in a grand total of 1 point of effort to maintain my friendships with high school friends.  In that sense, uni was a real pain.  Most of our grade would probably have been faced with a similar dilemma.  Anyway, here's an opportunity to cheat and gain a little insight into the life of Mo and I in 2009.


...



...


lol super anticlimax.  lol and lol.  Where to begin?  Well, one thing that defined my 2009 was pretty horrid work ethic.  Sads.  It was pretty shocker.  Chi can testify to that.  Last semester, Chi and I had a MATH1903 tutorial after our Stats lecture.  Without fail, one of us would convince the other not to attend the tute.  And it wasn't like we were mentally drained: all we had done in the Stats lecture was watch Lex play Pokemon on his iPhone.  Another running joke was the number of Physics lectures I had attended compared to a Girraween guy called Trent.  For more than half the year, Trent had attended more Physics lectures than me.  Fortunately, in the end, I outstripped him; however, it doesn't say much 'cos Trent didn't actually do Physics =(.

However, poor work ethic did free up a lot of time to talk with our new found Baulko and Girra buddies, eat food and play pool.  Let me give them a quick introduction to the Girra, I'll do Baulko in another post:


Girra people:
  • Chi - well, you should know him quite well.  On the first few days after meeting him, Mo was eating some Cheetos, and Chi said in disgust: 'What are you doing Mo, those are mine!'  Chi's-balls = Cheese Balls = Cheetos.  I loved it; Mo was significantly less impressed.  I think he was disgusted at Chi admitting his balls were made out of cheese. 
  • Trent - one has to meet him to appreciate him.  Also, if you're playing pool and you pull a Trent, that means you've hit the cue, it's gone in the opposite direction to where you wanted it to go, but nevertheless you sink 2-3 balls.  
  • Aimy - she is a top-notch girl.  Her name is Aimy, not Amy (not that I have anything against Amy) AND she can rap FOTC's Hiphopopotomus vs Rhymenoceros AND she plays DotA.  Is this what love is?
In pool, there's a healthy rivalry between Girra and Ruse.  One thing I should note is that the Girra people are far FAR better than us in pool.  For example, we had been playing for about half an hour, and girra was up 4-1 in games.  Normally at this point, Joon would call for the next game to be the 'Ultimate Winner' game, which simply meant "We're getting trounced, but if we win this next game, the past is forgotten and we win everything."  This was a concept sported by Jimmy Kim back in Year 11, as an excuse to play a final round of 500 after the bell had rung for the end of lunch.  Anyway, during the 'Ultimate Winner' game, Joon would always claim that Ruse were the Mighty Ducks - we lost all the previous games for theatrical effect, only to emphasise the awesomeness of our final victory.  It's a shame that we ordinarily brought shame to the name of the Mighty Ducks =(.  But, whenever we did manage to win the 'Ultimate Winner' game, Joon would declare to the entire world 'The Mighty Ducks never lose', and the question would be raised 'Why did you even play against us?'  Good old Girra.

Anyway, the moral of that story is CHTATL.  If you understood that (and don't lie to yourself), hurray, you have been thoroughly brainwashed and I lol at you.  Chi should balance his travels with practicing pool so he is never embarrased by Joon again.  That's the last of my moral stories.  (For a little while).

Gotta go, more to write!

Josh

P.S. Regarding Mo's post, I deny any allegations he has made, especially the washing bit.  Dont believe him!  Mo = oM = 0.5 (MooM) = 0.5(MoM - 0) = 0.5 (MoM) = 0.5 (Mask of Madness) = 0.5 (Generally bad item in DotA, but liars will say it's always good item, even on Zeus) = 0.5 (Liar) = Liar [rounds up].  It's a good thing I always show my working out - hurray for good Maths teachers like Mr Perrins.  Otherwise Mr Woodhouse would've attacked me with a red-pen-cross on my face.

4 comments:

  1. Mo =/= Om, in fact, 1/Mo = Om, so Mo = 1/Om, hence, Mo = 1/Liar = Truthteller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mosh shouldn't contradict himself via comments! and M and o are pronumerals so Mo = oM. also:
    1/oM =/= 1/Liar, but 1/MoM = 1/0.5(Liar).
    1/Mo = oW, just like 1/do9 = 6op

    Mr Perrins has taughteth me well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we delete the above comments? Please?

    ReplyDelete