Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wealth in the wood

Good afternoon,

Contrary to appearances, this blog is actually a two-man effort. Except one of the men is a cyber mickeymouse man who just leeches cyberspace. (hint: not me). So the poor old lebrechaun has no chance to get his HITIDIDDLIDINGEYAYAHAHA shillelagh into action.

A bit about mosh.

My name is mo, I run this show, I'm from the snow, didn't you know?

His name is josh, he needs a wash, and wants your dosh... so don't give it to him.

Josh has had enough of the limelight now, so it's my turn. More about mo:
- I like beards.
- I like footy.
- I like beards.
- I like rally.
- I like beards.
- I like rap.
- I like beards.
- I like beards.
- I like beards.
- I like women.
- I don't like women having beards. That's gnarly.

Now, what can you expect from me? Well as long as this dota-playing gold coast dentist has internet, it's going to be him doing most of the talking. And we have to be good to our mr. vice captain and let him talk, otherwise he unleashes his hidden toothy fury (not that i can't handle it, i'm just saving my energy for when i need to epically rescue cats out of trees for hot sexy ladies). But you will see me from time to time, giving you the perspective on the world you all should pay money for (hence the upcoming ads). And you'll also see Chi mentioned sporadically in our posts.

That's it, I have to go now, more to come later.

Have a nice day,
- mo

1 comment: