Friday, February 5, 2010

IT'S-A ME!!

HALLO! It's-a me, Ninten"Mo" Elo"Mario", and-a today, we're gonna look at-a some of my best adventures! Woohoo!















First-a up, this one!




Oofa silly me, I almost forgot, I need-a to acknowledge the uhh... unfortunate-a passing of my beloved brother Luigi, after dying from AIDS... very-a tragic. But uhh, just between you and me, I heard he got it from... how do you say... 'relations with animals'.

Anyway! Okay! Here we have a video of a grand reunion!... But I barely remember this guy.



Oh-hoho! And here-a we have a lovely holiday vacation video from me and Peach's honeymoon!



WHAT, SEX TAPE, TURN IT OFF TURN IT OFF! HOW DID THAT GET THERE! MAMMA MIA! OHHH NOO! NO ONE IS MEANT TO SEE THAT UNTIL NINTENDO HAS TO RESORT TO USING THE WII REMOTE FOR, UHH, STIMULATION!



WHAT! I'M DEAD TOO! AYE-AYE-AYE! This is too much-a for me-a...

No comments:

Post a Comment