Saturday, February 20, 2010

Odinga

Hi

I can't believe we haven't shown this:



That was for you Chi.

Now, before I start, I'm sorry to say that blogs don't suit me. The way I see it, people blog about their life and such, right? But you can only blog in your downtime. Now my life has been so interesting that I don't get time to post. But, once I do find myself bored, I'm too bored to remember what I did that was so exciting. So you get not a lot from me. Don't worry, Josh has lots of quantity. I have quality. Ok no that's a lie, individually, Josh has quantity AND quality, I have neither. So mosh has quantity and quality. And since mosh is an equal representation of mo and Josh, and Josh has more posts, the quality must lie with me.

So collectively, I have more quality.

I have a galah. It's quite fun. Any galah keeping tips?

Winter olympics: Awesome. I love curling. I love snowboarding. Shaun White makes me jizz more than Torah Bright does.

Jethro is awesome. Because I'm too lazy to embed it, search up "Jethro Comedian" on youtube.

Uni is starting again. Hurray for essays and assignments and allnighters and avoiding-eye-contact-with-people-you-know-but-don't-want-to-talk-to. Actually I won't do that last one so much.

No uni is good, but holidays are better.

Finally to keep with Josh's theme of what he wants in a girl, this is what I want:
-Hot
-Doesn't sit all day on youtube watching crappy tv shows

Ok, buzz off now.

-mo

2 comments:

  1. hurray for mo's post lololol.

    and hurray for pokemon. and WOW LOL loving the comment on youtube:

    I'm gonna cry :(

    HAHAHAHAHA!
    wow so much lol.

    and lol curling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i DISAGREE... Torah Bright makes me jizz more than Shaun White does!

    ReplyDelete