Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Something special for all the ladies in the world...

Wow.  Listened to a very strange talk on relationships yesterday at 'the connect'.  Good old Derek, making the talk not awkward at all.  In looking for a potential spouse, Derek listed out eight factors which were abosolutely (was editing, noticed this typo was very Politically Incorrect: PI) necessary according to the Bible.  So, immediately, you'd think 'Okay, Christian relationships talk, we've gotta put our thinking caps on to figure this one out'.  Well, you thought wrong.  He really put the S in the KISS principle.  Not just the 'simple', but more the 'silly/stupid/sssssss-ridiculously-awkward-things-only-Derek-would-think-of'.  This was the list, titled 'I can only marry someone who is...':
  1. Human
  2. Opposite Sex
  3. Single
  4. Legal Age 
  5. Not blood relative
  6. Christian
  7. Alive
  8. Agreeing to marry me
I mean, I was concerned hearing the first one as 'Human' (what the heck else do you want to marry), but when I heard #7 and #8, I nearly fell off my chair.  What the hell?!  Seriously lol.  All you med students, you better not be eyeing that cadaver...you dirty, dirty child. 

So to all you human christian single ladies of legal age, who are not my sisters or female cousins, and who are most importantly alive and consenting...hi I'm Josh nice to meet you.  lol. 

lol, you go Derek, you go.

Just talked to Mo about USyd people possibly playing brawl at his house.  He said tomorrow may be the only good day, commenting that it would be ultra late notice.  This lead to:

Joshua says:
i cant make tomorrow
haha
but i like ultra balls
they catch me good pokemon

mo says:
i prefer dusk balls (H)

Dusk balls?!?!  Man, I'm really out of the loop with pokemon.  One of my friends from church agrees with me on this point.   He asked some kid he saw on the train playing pokemon 'Hey you're playing pokemon!  Did you start with Squirtle, he's the best'.  Then the kid said, 'What the heck is Squirtle?'  He was shocked and amazed.  How can you not know Squirtle, but know what a 'Mudkip' is?! (if that is in fact its real name)  Sad times. 

Anyway, enough about pokemon.  This post is supposed to something special...for all the ladies in the world.


That brings us to our newest fact about Mo: He is not gay, but is into ladies!  And, I deny any allegations that I made this entire post purely to say Mo is into ladies.  'Cos that would just be childish.  But I'll say it once more, he's into ladies.  You can call him on 1800 MO N LADIES, it's a free call.


Okay, that's it for today.  Have a good day!

Josh

7 comments:

  1. lololol josh. Which derek is this...? [He doesn't happen to be from my church, is he? -CPC]
    and YES damn pokemon....feel so old with their 4th gen....what is this "God of pokemon" thats a pokemon, and a pokemon that controls SPACE AND TIME?! /endrant

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha derek from CCC Milsons point, he may also go to CPC, not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. too many acronymes above :(
    btw i was relating a funny event to someone and i ended up saying "i thought that was pretty lol". josh that's something only you would say. i've been reading this blog too much
    anyway r u free on sunday?
    -David C

    ReplyDelete
  4. lololol dave.

    i dont know if i can make it. gonna be at church till 7ish, so ill be late, and dont know how im gonna get home either.

    what about wednesday for dinner, somewhere close to UNSW? organising something with julie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting post. Always pick Pikachu.. duhhh

    lol. @David: that someone being me?

    And.. nice post Josh. I fit all the criteria except number 8. yay!

    Apparently tomorrow 7pm jian's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL MEGAN

    I dont know whether to laugh to be offended. Oh, too late, I laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOLOLOL.
    oh what a mr-state-the-obvious.

    ReplyDelete